• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County vs Exeter City Match-day Thread

HarryECFC

It’s been a good 6 years since I’ve started up one of these.

I’m going to go with a 3-0 City win. Stansfield with a Brace and Nombe finishing them off.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Derby ST holder mate isn't particularly optimistic saying they are inconsistent like us. I can see us getting something tonight in front of our amazing fans so I'm predicting a score draw. 1-1 Jevani with ours.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Derby ST holder mate isn't particularly optimistic saying they are inconsistent like us. I can see us getting something tonight in front of our amazing fans so I'm predicting a score draw. 1-1 Jevani with ours.
Listening to the D3D4 podcast they reckon Derby's backline are quite slow and that their new manager is trying to play naturally attacking players as wing-backs. If that's true that would seem to suit our style of play so hopefully the new manager bounce can offset the off-field distractions and we can get at least a point.

tom_ecfc

Listening to the D3D4 podcast they reckon Derby's backline are quite slow
If that’s the case, Stanno will have a field day against them! 💪

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Feeling really good about this one. Solid away win and a bouncing away end. Geddon city.

Red red

My opinion a free hit. Derby are a massive club at this level average home attendance of 27000 so looking forward to the trip let enjoy it. Can’t believe first ever league meeting

Arthur Davey

Looking forward to this one, & despite all Saturday night's shemozzle, got the same feeling as FBH. COYR!

manc grecian

Safe trip up to those travelling. 1-1 draw I reckon

Grecian Max

Geoffs already up in the pub singing Gary Caldwell’s Red & White Army

Grecian Max

Would obviously take anything tonight, we do have quality so I reckon 2-2