Derby County vs Exeter City Match-day Thread

HarryECFC

It’s been a good 6 years since I’ve started up one of these.

I’m going to go with a 3-0 City win. Stansfield with a Brace and Nombe finishing them off.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Derby ST holder mate isn't particularly optimistic saying they are inconsistent like us. I can see us getting something tonight in front of our amazing fans so I'm predicting a score draw. 1-1 Jevani with ours.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Derby ST holder mate isn't particularly optimistic saying they are inconsistent like us. I can see us getting something tonight in front of our amazing fans so I'm predicting a score draw. 1-1 Jevani with ours.
Listening to the D3D4 podcast they reckon Derby's backline are quite slow and that their new manager is trying to play naturally attacking players as wing-backs. If that's true that would seem to suit our style of play so hopefully the new manager bounce can offset the off-field distractions and we can get at least a point.

Red red

My opinion a free hit. Derby are a massive club at this level average home attendance of 27000 so looking forward to the trip let enjoy it. Can’t believe first ever league meeting