• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County Away Discussion Thread

tom_ecfc

New manager in the door, first game a ’free hit’ away to Derby. What could possibly go wrong 🤣

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
New manager in the door, first game a ’free hit’ away to Derby. What could possibly go wrong 🤣
Getting stuck on the motorway around Birmingham as City romp away to another unexpected away win a la Barnsley????

tom_ecfc

Getting stuck on the motorway around Birmingham as City romp away to another unexpected away win a la Barnsley????
KFC & Subway to celebrate!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve got a really good feeling about this one, Derby have some key players missing through injury and we’ll have the ‘new manager’ effect. Geddon City.

Grecian_Matt

Going to this one, so can add pride park to the list.

Looking forward to it and any points will do, but reckon if we play well, we can win.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Difficult one to predict for a number of reasons. I'm going for a 1 all draw. I know I'm the only one but I think we're gonna beat Argyle at a canter. Just a hunch.

Bridgy 81

I'm on my way.
We're currently in Wetherspoons West Bromwich as we've broken our journey tonight at the nearby Premier Inn which is our usual base camp when heading 'north'.
The posh one in the town centre that is, not the big tower block version you can see from the M5.
We're calling into Litchfield tomorrow enroute to Derby to look around Erasmus Darwin's House (Charles' Grandad).
Apparently he was the original brains in the family.
Further update tomorrow.
I bet you can't wait!

Grecianpasty

With the events that have happened in the last 24 hours and a new manager on the horizon, it's going to be impossible to call this one.

One things for sure, our fans will make some noise!!

cannockred

I'm on my way.
We're currently in Wetherspoons West Bromwich as we've broken our journey tonight at the nearby Premier Inn which is our usual base camp when heading 'north'.
The posh one in the town centre that is, not the big tower block version you can see from the M5.
We're calling into Litchfield tomorrow enroute to Derby to look around Erasmus Darwin's House (Charles' Grandad).
Further update tomorrow.
I bet you can't wait!
Go and visit the cathedral as well. Stunning inside and out!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm on my way.
Further update tomorrow.
I bet you can't wait!
Don't get into any punch ups !
UTC