• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County Away Discussion Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'd have thought so, yes. Why wouldn't he be?
Yes, quite. Just that taking three points on Tuesday evening is important and having someone around who knows the strengths and weaknesses of all the players is important.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brown’s experience would probably be the better option given the opposition and profile of the match.
Yes, would be quite something to give a 17-year-old a debut away at Derby.

Ash

Yes, would be quite something to give a 17-year-old a debut away at Derby.
Hasn't he recently turned 18? I'd play Lee if Jamal isn't available. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, quite. Just that taking three points on Tuesday evening is important and having someone around who knows the strengths and weaknesses of all the players is important.
Given he's at SJP as I speak and we are probably travelling up to Derby today not much time for GC to know strengths & weaknesses. I'm sure KN will be assisting him as much as possible.
UTC

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hasn't he recently turned 18? I'd play Lee if Jamal isn't available. If you're good enough you're old enough.
Sonny has just turned 18 but Harry's birthday is not until the start of December, at least according to Wikipedia.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Cowshed Grecian

Blackman
Key Sweeney Diabate Hartridge Sparkes
Kite Collins
Brown
Nombe Stanno

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is DANNY Caldwell?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blackman
Key Sweeney Diabate Hartridge Sparkes
Kite Collins
Brown
Nombe Stanno
Really hope this is the line up however it'll be interesting to see whether Nombe and Blackman are involved for obvious reasons.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
With everything that went on at the weekend I am travelling to watch this game with NO expectations at all. It will be one hell of a first team talk from Caldwell. If he adopts as I expect him too a bunker mentality as to what transpired on Sat night it could galvinise the troops. However, it would also be understandable that these guys are normal everyday guys who may be emotionally scarred from Sat night. Focus may be awry and therefore the game for me is a free hit