• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Demetri Mitchell signs on for City

budegrecian

Is he definitely out of contract this summer?
Yes. My hope is that, with his injury, he may have dropped off the radar of some of the clubs that might have been interested in him or they may not want to take the risk of offering him a lucrative long term contract and that the offers he gets aren’t that great.
Another season with us could raise his profile again and lead to much better offers the following season. A win win for both of us.
Probably wishful thinking but who knows?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will all depend on the rate of his recovery when there is a medical assessment near the end of his contract and whether his agent can sell his services for a higher price to another club who might have more room to manoeuvre on the questionable fitness of a player who has had 9 good months at a L1 club.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Sure he said on X recently that he's gonna be back 'on the grass' in the next couple weeks

SaintJames

Sure he said on X recently that he's gonna be back 'on the grass' in the next couple weeks
didn't he say back running as back on the grass implies something else entirely i think

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be a real coup if he's on our books come the beginning of September

TotnesGrecian

Let's hope he isn't off to rovers to join Jevani....

Attachments

grecianstew

Couple Gasheads I know are more interested in replacing Javani rather than people joining him.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couple Gasheads I know are more interested in replacing Javani rather than people joining him.
I know a few who are of the same mindset.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know a few who are of the same mindset.
You probably know the same ones then as they don't have many fans.