• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seaborne to Norwich?

COOMO

On page 71 of today's Sun.

Norwich boss Paul Lambert is tracking Exeter's Danny Seaborne.

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Re: Danny Seaborne

Next in our production line of left backs? Played very well last night, although overall shouldn't be attracting too much attention.......yet.

UTC[ecfc]

Last edited:

izzer buddy

Re: Danny Seaborne

Sky sports news transfer centre makes even more interesting reading.

East Anglian Times quotes Seabourne to Norwich and Gilly could come back home on loan for the season.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Methinks Mr Lambert should make the most of what he already has from Exeter before coming back for more. That's just greedy.

Stuart Storer's Tache

Great, that's all we need!

Just when it seems he has got a bit of form back and a run in the team, his head may get turned again

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
He's young and improving and playing very well. So **** off lambert

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting. i thought Dan was outstanding last night, easily MoM. He's getting it down and playing it, rather than taking route one, and I can see why they think he could make a left back.

The fact that he played there last night instead of Golbourne makes me think that it's where Tis sees his future.

Heard a whisper that Lambert's a big fan, and was after him last year, so we'll see. I tihnk I said on another thread that the amount I heard that was offered for him surprised me.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
With his contract being out in the summer, then if the offer matches our valuation then I wouldn't be too disappointed if he went. Cash + Michael Nelson would do very nicely indeed, as he doesn't seem to be getting much of a game for them.