• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

rp42

Artur stood his ground in a tackle and colesy came off worse..
That's why he was always having a pop at Artur.

rp42

Well I'm sure Danny would be able to get a real job pulling pints in a pub in bristol or something if his poor daughter was really that badly in need of feeding. Just the other week I saw an advert for waiting staff and bartenders in one Bristol establishment.
Always got his missus and her cupcakes to fall back on(cake)(devil)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Well she has been seriously ill and had to close the shop..

rp42

oops well i'm sorry for that last comment i'm not as well informed as some on here:(

Last edited:

ECFC4EVR

Ok what he's done is wrong and he should lose the captaincy but don't turn this into some kind of witch hunt. Most of us have made a few errors in life, maybe he was a bit ****ed or just had a row or was just being totally ignorant. Not sure it's really a sackable offence. Twitter works both ways - expect abuse back if you give some out but perhaps the line has been crossed on this occasion.
Certainly he should have already apologised publicly and offered the lad a signed Jagielka shirt.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
An apology is certainly the minimum requirement. Whether or not he keeps the captaincy is ultimately down to Tis.

Coles should be a role model to our young fans. Sending comments like those to a 14 year-old is what I find appalling.

Red Lion

That's very sad but has nothing to do with the fact Coles should face instant dismissal.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
That's very sad but has nothing to do with the fact Coles should face instant dismissal.
My reply was to do with this!!!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair Lez his missus is a *****. Just coz she's ill doesn't change that.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok what he's done is wrong and he should lose the captaincy but don't turn this into some kind of witch hunt. Most of us have made a few errors in life, maybe he was a bit ****ed or just had a row or was just being totally ignorant. Not sure it's really a sackable offence. Twitter works both ways - expect abuse back if you give some out but perhaps the line has been crossed on this occasion.
Certainly he should have already apologised publicly and offered the lad a signed Jagielka shirt.
Yes twitter does work both ways but what the lad said wasn't what I would class as abuse, but what he got was. IF he had called him a useless donkey c**t or similar, then of course you would expect some sort of retaliation, however that wasn't the case!

FFS, why does Coles have to have a go at fans, when he got booed, he had a go on twitter. Why can't he just not say owt, when that lad tweeted him, why didn't he reply with a smiley face or just ignore him.

I don't expect much from him as he seems to lack intelligence, however, maybe just maybe, if he gets stick cos he's carp, why doesn't he just do a general tweet saying something a long the lines of 'I haven't been at the top of my game, but I will get my head down and work my butt off in training'. He may still get abuse from something like that, but just ignore em.