• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

milts

Setting a great example on twitter tonight!

Surely not something a 'proper chap' would say...?

@Dannycoles6: @.... **** off ****!

To a city fan, for implying he defended like Jagielka for city after Coles had dissed Jagielka.

Last edited:

motorservices

and donkey coles wonders why he is hated by city fans

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This one is fairly unoriginal directed to a young City fan

u got pubes yet?!

Last edited:

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He just doesn't help himself. It's patently obvious he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him as long as he's picking up his cheque at the end of every week.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a horrible man. Not a proper chap.

The '**** off you ****' was to a 14 year old Exeter fan. Surely the club should be looking at sacking him for gross misconduct for this? Centre back is a position we have an excess of players anyway. Get rid of him.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Utter buffoon off the pitch, utter buffoon on it. The sooner we are rid of this liability the better. Those of you reading this who are club officials, have a word for goodness sake, the idiot is an embarrassment to everyone connected with Exeter City.

Bittners a Legend

What a ******. I would have thought it is almost certainly a sackable offence. Get a screen grab and send it to the Echo. Makes me ashamed to think he wears the red and white never mind has the captains armband. Be more forgivable if he was actually any good. Knock up a poll Hants on whether he should be sacked - might find something most of us agree on.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
What makes me laugh quite hard is how someone like Coles can criticise a fellow professional and central defender who plays for England !!

Mind blowing.

The guy is clearly a grade A bellllenddd.

Last edited:

Bittners a Legend

What makes me laugh quite hard is how someone like Coles can criticise a fellow professional and central defender who plays for England !!

Mind blowing.
Quite. The bloke can't give a good account of himself on tw@tter never mind a football pitch.

Clearly thinks, probably correctly, that he is untouchable. His attitude towards the fans is part of an unpleasant culture fostered by those at the top.

Last edited: