• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

D&C Constabulary and Millwall

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I must of had my eyes shut, I only saw about 10. Not a great deal for over 5000 people.

I had a word with a few `City` idiots on the way out shouting as loud as possible that MK were all f###### t*ssers w###### etc..... Their reason for shouting this? They replied " well the won didn't they - now it's our time to win!"

Blame everyone if you like fact is as long as these idiots are around the Police will be as well, one persons too many is a residents not enough. A no win situation.

Sorry for talking reason- will have a word with myself and revert to being negative so I can join in!

Baaaa.
Exactly. Incidentally I saw no police in the Big Bank yesterday, which may account for some of the racist chanting around me. Sad.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
The stewarding and the policing at the end of the game was well over the top. More barriers between fans and players?

Is there a BOS meeting coming up where this can be raised? Wasn't like this at Carlisle!
I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Where were they all?