• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

D&C Constabulary and Millwall

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well that was the point of the OP...why the Echo has to run such a story is beyond me.
Especially now, seems like bandwaggoning. No not the Echo I hear you all cry.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm more concerned with the fact that as I was heading down St Jame' Road about 12.30pm one of D&C's finest pulled up next to me, and asked me what time kick off was :S

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I cant believe there were so many police there today again!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Did seem a bit of overkill today ??

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well gives em something to do on a Saturday afternoon I suppose

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The stewarding and the policing at the end of the game was well over the top. More barriers between fans and players?

Is there a BOS meeting coming up where this can be raised? Wasn't like this at Carlisle!

PINHOE RED

I must of had my eyes shut, I only saw about 10. Not a great deal for over 5000 people.

I had a word with a few `City` idiots on the way out shouting as loud as possible that MK were all f###### t*ssers w###### etc..... Their reason for shouting this? They replied " well the won didn't they - now it's our time to win!"

Blame everyone if you like fact is as long as these idiots are around the Police will be as well, one persons too many is a residents not enough. A no win situation.

Sorry for talking reason- will have a word with myself and revert to being negative so I can join in!

Baaaa.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I must of had my eyes shut, I only saw about 10. Not a great deal for over 5000 people.

I had a word with a few `City` idiots on the way out shouting as loud as possible that MK were all f###### t*ssers w###### etc..... Their reason for shouting this? They replied " well the won didn't they - now it's our time to win!"

Blame everyone if you like fact is as long as these idiots are around the Police will be as well, one persons too many is a residents not enough. A no win situation.

Sorry for talking reason- will have a word with myself and revert to being negative so I can join in!

Baaaa.
Each copper inside the ground would have cost us about £800 instead of £80 for a stweard. Were their going to be criminal acts taking place in the ground that warranted their presence? Surely no. Just creates hassle when not required.

Last edited:

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love

Baaaa.
I'm with you on that!

I do think there are too many there but when we have the hooligan element, we have have the law - thats the way it will be - sadly!

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Each copper inside the ground would have cost us about £800 instead of £80 for a stweard. Were their going to be criminal acts taking place in the ground that warranted their presence? Surely no. Just creates hassle when not required.
I wonder if the club pay a flat fee for games,or get billed after the event?...

I seem to recall our last promotion to this level in 1990,the club were billed £2,000 per home game...Allowing for inflation,it would be a tidy sum now,i expect...