• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cureton signs for Rovers

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do they have UTC on the back?
Aha, sneaky trick question, I have no intimate knowledge of the state of the back of Al Yates's underpants.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I heard the "I founded the trust" zeppelin that was hovering above the ground was tethered to his Prince Albert.
Must log out of Exeweb. People in the office are wondering why I am laughing and crying at the same time.

chrisnaan

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/ex_canary_cureton_aiming_to_be_fab_at_40_1_933578

I had to live away from my missus, who was in Essex, all last season so the plan for the summer was to see what other options there were
To be fair to Cureton he wants to be nearer to his partner Lisa Munday. You can't really blame him.

LOG

I heard the "I founded the trust" zeppelin that was hovering above the ground was tethered to his Prince Albert.
Hmm, more than feasible given his open crotch underpants.

MickStagraget

I've always wondered where that came from, now I know.....I wish that I didn't.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/ex_canary_cureton_aiming_to_be_fab_at_40_1_933578

To be fair to Cureton he wants to be nearer to his partner Lisa Munday. You can't really blame him.
Probably why he was so prolific for us then. Now he's back in her (cough) arms, I expect his scoring (on the pitch) to once again dry up :D

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
*Cureton has joined Orient.

*This is for the poor bastards who are trying to decipher all the sh*t on here to find out the real info.
This is funny because I know we'll finish above Lorient anyway!! :D

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Is this the official 'Cureton has gone thread' yeah? I just need to know because I need to put the fact that he is an ungrateful c*nt on the right thread. He didn't score against the scum (therefore I have always liked Nardiello more) and he will be finished next year anyway. Good finisher, but needs the right players around him. Harley will be missed, Cureton wont.

Judas.

Is this the official 'Cureton has gone thread' yeah? I just need to know because I need to put the fact that he is an ungrateful c*nt on the right thread. He didn't score against the scum (therefore I have always liked Nardiello more) and he will be finished next year anyway. Good finisher, but needs the right players around him. Harley will be missed, Cureton wont.

Judas.
So if he won' t be missed, why has he upset you so much ?

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
So if he won' t be missed, why has he upset you so much ?
We gave him the chance to resurrect the last couple years of his career and he throws it back into our faces by not saying whether he is staying or going for weeks, then decides to f*ck off to a club that we will finish higher than in the league next season.

I hope he rots in Orient's reserves and ends up on loan to Barnet or something.