• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cureton signs for Rovers

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you not accountable to the people you deliver to as well? And I don't buy that line about footballers owing anything to fans either, we pay to be 'entertained' for 90 minutes.
Trust members pay for something beyond the 90 minutes.

If it was all about 90 minutes of entertainment, there is always True Grit.

MickStagraget

Trust members pay for something beyond the 90 minutes.

If it was all about 90 minutes of entertainment, there is always True Grit.
Trust members get a laminated piece of paper and priority....and the right to be smug for no real reason at all. And each month they get an e-mail from Al Yates telling them that he made them.

Last edited:

StixUK

Given you a scenario with which you can relate ;)
And your excuse for this? Like I said getting personal. :(

StixUK

Trust members get a laminated piece of paper and priority....and the right to be smug for no real reason at all. And each month they get an e-mail from Al Yates telling them that he made them.
Please forward this e-mail as I don't have it, BTW Mick thanks for paying for mine and the missuses trust subscriptions....a real gent!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
What supermarket does Jamie Cureton use?

When answering, it would be handy to know his favourite sandwich filling as well.

Many thanks.

StixUK

This post is brilliant in its obscurity.

You should get back to the Social Club, Stix.

BTW pfft
What and spend more of Micks' taxes, well actually I should remove the apostrophe of ownership because every Tuesday they become my' taxes.

StixUK

What supermarket does Jamie Cureton use?

When answering, it would be handy to know his favourite sandwich filling as well.

Many thanks.
I would say his favourite filling is L'Orient Duck...sounds like a deluxe idea from Waitrose?

Last edited:

MickStagraget

Please forward this e-mail as I don't have it, BTW Mick thanks for paying for mine and the missuses trust subscriptions....a real gent!
I'm not a trust member, someone else probably told me about the Al Yates thing.

muppetdodger

I dont mind losing Jamie, we will cope or replace him, but it is a bit sad he chose Leyton Orient - what a dump. Money tqalks I suppose!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
:mad: :D

I never got any of these things. :S

I 4-1 had to sit in with the home support at Plainmoor. Where was Al then?