• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2021

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whole series declared void but player batting and bowling figures will stay on the record ?
Vague notions knocking about about rescheduling the Test but it won't be until at next year at the earliest. I believe India are visiting for a short one day/T20 tour. Whether it will be a stand alone Test or the concluding Test of this series is anyone's idea.

Lancashire obviously looking to the ECB to help with the losses occurred of this Test not going ahead.

Grecian2K

Do we get awarded the win as Mr Covid strikes again ?

Meanwhile I see the reactionary, joylous Taliban are banning women from playing cricket. What an appalling culture
They are claiming that the ladies never leave their pads in a sanitary condition.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two players sign contract extensions for Cidermen: Ben Green (two years) and Jack Brooks (one-year).

Alistair20000

Two players sign contract extensions for Cidermen: Ben Green (two years) and Jack Brooks (one-year).
Slightly surprised at Jack Brooks continuing given his age and injury issues.

Alistair20000

Three quick wickets get Somerset back into it at the County Ground after a big third wicket partnership by Lancs

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lancs have been making rapid progress. Unless our batting improves, 270 for 7 already looks an imposing score.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Essex stalwart Ryan ten Doeschate to retire. A thorn in our flesh in the past, as I recall. I've never known how to pronounce his name.

Colesman Ballz

The Lancashire tail mopped up quickly this morning, only for Somerset to collapse to 38/4, the coffin lid on any lingering Championship hopes being firmly nailed shut !

Alistair20000

The Lancashire tail mopped up quickly this morning, only for Somerset to collapse to 38/4, the coffin lid on any lingering Championship hopes being firmly nailed shut !
83-8 now. Feckin’ dire.:mad::mad:

Colesman Ballz

83-8 now. Feckin’ dire.:mad::mad:
And 86-9 ! :mad: (n)