• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2020

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Burns above Ben Foakes ?

Might Treggs nick it off your boys ?
Looks like it. Awful over from Overton

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like it. Awful over from Overton
Indeed. Shocking. In fact three big overs in a row for Notts but Sherlock Holmes main enemy has just got Trego.

Your boys need to get Duckett

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bleddy hate Notts
Me too

Alistair20000

Not even close.

Very difficult bowling and fielding conditions as the evening wore on and it was a bad toss for Batty to lose.

I bleddy hate Notts

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not even close.

Very difficult bowling and fielding conditions as the evening wore on and it was a bad toss for Batty to lose.

I bleddy hate Notts
Thank god for Olly to brighten the evening.

Notts shouldn't have even been there today but Leics fluffed it and there we go. Christian was inspired today, has to be said.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hard luck, RP. I feel your pain. Somerset have had plenty of experience of losing T20 finals.

Pleased for Pete Trego, and that's all. Last time I saw him, he was batting, without too much distinction, for Devon at the County Ground in Exeter.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hard luck, RP. I feel your pain. Somerset have had plenty of experience of losing T20 finals.

Pleased for Pete Trego, and that's all. Last time I saw him, he was batting, without too much distinction, for Devon at the County Ground in Exeter.
Cheers, bridesmaids again. We needed Adam Hollioake tonight. Those last 4 overs killed us.

Hope Trego was nurdling the Cornish to all parts.

Alistair20000

Thank god for Olly to brighten the evening.

Notts shouldn't have even been there today but Leics fluffed it and there we go. Christian was inspired today, has to be said.
Yes Olly has given us a good evening. I am about to toast him with a Smokehead whisky 🥃

Notts are serial QF bottlers but as you say Leics were guilty this time.

Hampshire had Dan Christian in the T20 in 2010 and he was very very average. Nearly lost the final through running when he had a runner but fortunately for Hampshire Tresco was asleep 😴

I agree he was immense today. Might have been different if your boys had not made such a mess of those last 3/4 overs batting and not a single boundary in the last 29 balls.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hampshire had Dan Christian in the T20 in 2010 and he was very very average. Nearly lost the final through running when he had a runner but fortunately for Hampshire Tresco was asleep 😴
As were all the Somerset team. Didn't know dem roolz. A very bitter memory.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Your boys need to get Duckett
They couldn't manage it, though.

I was going to post "Dead for a Duckett, dead!" last night, but didn't think RP would appreciate a smartarse yokel misquoting Shakespeare.