• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2019

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's the EuroMillions numbers for tomorrow Mr 20000?
I wish I could perdict them Spankers :(

Alistair20000

Boy was I wrong. I still think there are runs on this pitch if players bat safely, a lot of the wickets have gone very cheaply, and more patient batsmen have been rewarded.
Could be all over tomorrow. [tap]

Alistair20000

I see Notts might be able to draft in Samit Patel to replace Chris Nash who has a concussion injury.

Not sure that will save Notts sorry arses.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Seem to be a few subs this week for different reasons - we agreed with Gloucestershire before the match that Tim O'Murtagh could play from the second day onwards having returned from pretending to be Irish, while Sorry also drafted in Virdi to replace Batty who had a bit of gut rot.

Alistair20000

Seem to be a few subs this week for different reasons - we agreed with Gloucestershire before the match that Tim O'Murtagh could play from the second day onwards having returned from pretending to be Irish, while Sorry also drafted in Virdi to replace Batty who had a bit of gut rot.
Virdi only allowed to field. I think the teams originally agreed between themselves that he could bowl but this was overruled by the authorities.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Virdi only allowed to field. I think the teams originally agreed between themselves that he could bowl but this was overruled by the authorities.
Ah, we had that in our final match of last season when we had to make a sub during the match and brought in a bowler. Caused quite a bit of fuss, and was probably the precedent for this.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Notts 67 for 4 in pursuit of 255.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now 102 for 6...............

Temporarily Exiled

Somerset win by 122 runs. Bit of a gap now between Somerset and Essex and the rest. Notts really cut adrift at the bottom of the table.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would certainly hurt if we were to lose out to Essex. Not our favourite team in the late 70s.