• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2017

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd like to see Hameed & Livingstone come in from the lions & Foakes get a game as keeper to free up Bairstow higher in the order

Cook
Hameed
Root
Bairstow
Stokes
Livingstone
Foakes
Woakes
Broad
Leach
Anderson
Stokes , Woakes, Foakes bit of a trend here :S - if I was still playing might consider changing my name to Poakes

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
So above you stated that maybe Cook's time is up and now he's in your next team? Why don't you just fess up to the fact that I was right and you were wrong.
Who else goes in....Cook will get picked

IndoMike

Who else goes in....Cook will get picked
Anybody is better. Play a young promising batsman. Cook scored 23 runs in four innings against NZ.in Aussie he let the team down. His time has expired, Credy.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Anybody is better. Play a young promising batsman. Cook scored 23 runs in four innings against NZ.in Aussie he let the team down. His time has expired, Credy.
We don't have any young promising openers - the problem is County cricket is so poor that when these lads come through there like a rabbit in the headlights.

Hameed at Lancashire is the best young opener in the country and scored runs for the England lions in the winter so he should come in but not at the expense of Cook who when you've scored 9000+ runs should be given the opportunity to make his own career decisions IMO