• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2017

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was being sarcastic......

Cook out again for no score.......maybe just maybe sadly his time is up......never thought I'd say that....
If you remember, Credy, I said Cook's time was up after the first Ashes test and you harangued me.

geoffwp

Cook still not convincing. Think Stoneman is starting to grow in confidence just as Cook must be losing his.

IndoMike

Cook still not convincing. Think Stoneman is starting to grow in confidence just as Cook must be losing his.
I honestly think his heart is not in it anymore. He's been a great batsman, but now is the time or him to retire. Scored 23 runs in 4 innings in NZ - hardly world beaters - after his disastrous tour in Australia.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Reckon Jimmy will sneak 4-5 wickets today and get us a draw in NZ.....

Bairstow has to bat up the order it's brain dead to leave him down the order

CREDYGRECIAN

What a start.......

geoffwp

4 down. If we can get Latham the door will be wide open.

CREDYGRECIAN

Wasn't to be and the end of a terrible winter for England....

Loads of places up for grabs heading into the summer internationals.....

England need a 3rd seamer to back up Anderson & Broad , Woakes doesn't seem to be hitting his lengths in Test Cricket and seems a better ODI bowler of late.....

The batting line up needs serious work.....Stoneman , Vince , Malan are all ok at best and none convince me as "proper"' test players & Cook needs runs asazzz

Alistair20000

I am now getting very seriously concerned at Cook’s lack of runs. Maybe he has lost the appetite for it ?

As Credy says there is a lack of “proper” test class batsman. Delighted Vince got some runs but was it a flash in the pan ?

Would like to see Leach given a decent run of games. Apart from his bowling he has quite a correct looking batting technique and could be a useful lower order batsman.

CREDYGRECIAN

I'd like to see Hameed & Livingstone come in from the lions & Foakes get a game as keeper to free up Bairstow higher in the order

Cook
Hameed
Root
Bairstow
Stokes
Livingstone
Foakes
Woakes
Broad
Leach
Anderson

IndoMike

I'd like to see Hameed & Livingstone come in from the lions & Foakes get a game as keeper to free up Bairstow higher in the order

Cook
Hameed
Root
Bairstow
Stokes
Livingstone
Foakes
Woakes
Broad
Leach
Anderson
So above you stated that maybe Cook's time is up and now he's in your next team? Why don't you just fess up to the fact that I was right and you were wrong.