• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2017

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member

Much better than New Balance.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Somerset have announced that Bancroft will not be their overseas player in 2018.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Somerset have announced that Bancroft will not be their overseas player in 2018.
Think we need a new thread for 2018. Not that interested in cricket anymore, so someone else can start it.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Sad to see a grown man crying like Smith in his interview.....

Antony Moxey

Actually, in that smug twerp’s case, no it isn’t. Perhaps it’s actually dawned on him that mere talent doesn’t entitle you to act like a billy big b****cks and run roughshod over everything and everyone just because you can whack a ball quite well.

geoffwp

Completely agree Ant, crocodile tears more like. I thought Bancroft had it better when he said words meant nothing and it was up to him to show his remorse by his future actions and acknowledged it would always be with him. Some stains never clean away completely.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I was being sarcastic......

Cook out again for no score.......maybe just maybe sadly his time is up......never thought I'd say that....

Colesman Ballz

I was being sarcastic......

Cook out again for no score.......maybe just maybe sadly his time is up......never thought I'd say that....
Give credit where credit's due Credy. He did manage to score TWO whole runs ! ;)

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bairstow to the rescue for me England's best Player for the last 12-18 months

IndoMike

Makes me sick to see these grown men crying. The cheating was premeditated , not "a mistake", and now people are saying we must look after their welfare and well-being because their psyches are fragile. This is the world we now live in : people do what they want and then want sympathy because really they are "victims". Yes, it's good to forgive, but....do me a favor.