• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter discussion thread

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Somehow Southend beat FGR 3-1 tonight at the New Lawn, so a win at Crawley would be somewhat useful.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Start with the same team that started on Tuesday and make the subs as and when needed. The cancellations mean our team should be relatively well rested.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Start with the same team that started on Tuesday and make the subs as and when needed. The cancellations mean our team should be relatively well rested.
I dont think you can underestimate the effect that heavy pitches can have on the "legs" of a team. MT has constantly made reference to the need to bring energy and pace into our side. On this basis, I would tend to favour some changes that will help keep us fresh. It may make the difference in the coming weeks. Here's hoping.

Ash

Maybe McArdle could a start.
No thank you, apart from one match (for the life of me I can't remember which match it was) we have looked a poorer side with McArdle in it.

STURTZ

Think McArdle was very good in the last match he played?

Ash

Think McArdle was very good in the last match he played?
Maybe that's the one. Yeah I think he got injured right at the end. That was the first time he looked solid IMO

Rosencrantz

Maybe that's the one. Yeah I think he got injured right at the end. That was the first time he looked solid IMO
Until he got holed amidships 😬

Red Devon

No thank you, apart from one match (for the life of me I can't remember which match it was) we have looked a poorer side with McArdle in it.
Parkes and Sweeney won’t play every three days unfortunately, so if McArdle doesn’t start Saturday we’ll probably see him lineup against Walsall on Tuesday.

Avening Posse

I can't believe how tight the table is currently, nobody is breaking away and it's all to play for. I imagine half the league reckon they are in with a shout of the play-offs, and the top ten could all quite feasibly push for the top 3. There is no room for error it seems, but obviously with the hectic schedule for most teams some will fall away, let's hope our decent sized squad pays dividends. Quietly confident. Makes it very interesting this season, bloody typical it's the season that punters cannot attend, as I reckon gates would have been decent this year. Not for me in Oz mind !

jimmy

Until he got holed amidships 😬
KMT does not worry about the blushes of his player when stating injuries.

He flat out told everyone that McArdle had a cut to his meat and/or two veg. He also stated that Key was on and off the toilet on Tuesday evening!

These Northerns don't mince their words!