• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter City match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps Stubbs will play. Oh mo, he's still recovering from the injury he had when we signed him on a two year contract.
Like everyone else we seem to sign these days.They all seem to be in need of rest and recuperation before they even get round to playing. On paper we look like we have good cover whereas actually we’re paper thin.

Legohead

Banned
We've scored the most goals of any team in the league, despite our tribulations with our strikers and are just hanging onto a play off spot. It's a dichotomy because on the one hand i think, just how have we managed to score all those goals - we've done amazing, and on the other, if we have scored all those goals, we should be in a better league position.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt not happy and not happy with the penalty decision either

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jake Taylor's opinion

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think the vegans and Cheltenham are going to be in the 3. But the other spot is anybody’s in top 12/13! Never seen a season like this
It's certainly tight, but the top 3 are clear but having played extra games. Points in the bag are important at this stage of the season, however. We're like an elevator : we move close to the autos then slip back down again, like we don't have a head for heights.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor claimed Seymour was knackered going into this game.

That is either incorrect or it shouldn't be the case.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Argyle score in injury time. What a rubbish day.

Legohead

Banned
Taylor claimed Seymour was knackered going into this game.

That is either incorrect or it shouldn't be the case.
I agree. Actually an appalling statement from Taylor. Obviously he sees the players and knows what he sees but Seymour is barely in his 20's and has barely played recently. Yes he put in a shift against Colchester but bloody hell, the likes of Jake Taylor etc do more running around simply due to their position on the pitch and i don't see him et al cream crackered. Either Seymour is not fit for purpose or Taylor doesn't know what he's doing and is making excuses.

And Argyle score in injury time. What a rubbish day.
... and Bolton :(. What a day

Legohead

Banned
Walsall and Orient at home and away at Scunny our next 3. I think these are very winnable games ahead of both Cheltenham and Tranmere. If we lose further ground going into those latter two games then i'll write off the autos. Overall, a number of things really concerning today on and off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.