• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter City match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

So here we go, another big game and another vital 3 points at stake. We seem to have our mojo back after the drop off in form we had a few games back and on Tuesday's evidence, perhaps we can get through this Bowman-free period unscathed after all. Here's hoping!
I'm so pleased for Ben after a good performance, scoring what turned out to be the winner and a big hand in the opener last game. I freely admit I wasn't sure he had it in him. If he can do it again we might even have some genuine competition for Big Ryan, for probably the first time since he's been at the club.
I think we'll nick this 1-0 to put us only one win away from too spot come 3pm tomorrow. If results go our way, maybe we'll be in the same position come 5pm? COYR!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
This will be tougher than Colchester. Want a win but would settle for a draw

A real tough game today. I predict another 2-1 win with Seymour on the score sheet.
Andresson will have learnt to kick straight and Pate will give a glowing report of the new keeper (here’s hoping!)
COYR.

Smithyno6

A real tough game today. I predict another 2-1 win with Seymour on the score sheet.
Andresson will have learnt to kick straight and Pate will give a glowing report of the new keeper (here’s hoping!)
COYR.
In the air he’s been one of our more dominant keepers as well as shot stopping. But his kicking, I’m going to put it below Paul Jones at the moment. Genuinely scares me when we pass it back.

0 - 2 win (Randall, Jay)

Avening Posse

Expecting it to be free flowing which both sides looking for the win. They are very inconsistent Crawley, let’s hope it’s one of their off days, if we get the tactics right we “should” win this UTC

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feels like the start of a very important 10 days. After that the fixtures appear to get more challenging so we really need to make the most of the next 4 games.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Weather looking good, will be a change of experience for the players! A tough game ahead and at this time I'll be happy with a draw.

Jason's preview

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A goal for birthday boy Matt Jay would be good!

iscalad

Lets keep this run going. UTC

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
A beautiful sunny day up here. Hope Jokull remembers his hat!

Geddon City.

Status
Not open for further replies.