• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter City match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykellowfan

I don't think we will make the autos.

We need to be realistic.

You cannot play well every other game and hope to be in the top 3.

chunkymorrinmunter

I don’t see the point of Fisher whatsoever...may as well of played an extra midfielder today-perhaps start bedding in Kite? . If Seymour was tired surely that waste of space Ajose should of been involved, what an absolute joke he’s sat at home with his feet up picking up most probably the biggest salary at the club.
Kellow never appeared tired and he enjoyed a fag and pint. If Seymour is tired now what's he going to be like at 28

dontpassback

I th8nk the crawley players did a great job in surrounding the ref and whining about the red card,and as for the penalty,what a joke,neither of this disguises the fact that we aren’t going to get promotion by blowing hot and cold,ajose is sat on his bum,getting paid god knows what and no one knows why,we haven’t got the biggest squad,but we lack consistency,so I dont think we will be going up !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Seymour is tired then there's something wrong with him. He's 21 years old ffs, if he can't play 2 games of football a week then somethings up. He can hardly have burn out when minutes have been scarce.

The more I’m thinking Taylor’s interview...What’s he on about? Seymour on a Low and tired? He scored his first goal and is only about 20?!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
ajose is sat on his bum,getting paid god knows what and no one knows why
We do know why. Ajose refuses to train on the 4g pitch, which I assume all of our recent training has been carried out on because of the weather, and Taylor said he can't pick a player who he doesn't see train.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
We do know why. Ajose refuses to train on the 4g pitch, which I assume all of our recent training has been carried out on because of the weather, and Taylor said he can't pick a player who he doesn't see train.
Would he have been any worse than Fisher today ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't seen the game today but from what I've read Fisher was poor so Ajose would have most likely been a better option. Its one of those things though, we'll never know.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is a very good question.

FWIW, I'd be happy to train on the 4g pitch. On that basis, would I get the nod ahead of Ajose?!

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
You’d certainly have done a better job than most of the 11 that were on the pitch today.

Status
Not open for further replies.