• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley away - Saturday 23 November

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Very tempted by this one as, surprisingly, it’s a ground I’ve yet to tick off!

Doug P

Have tickets, so its a clap, clap from me and my son (y)

JayPob94

I shall be there! Flying down from Aberdeen for a weekend in London. Looking forward to seeing us.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Still planning to be there - while the MOT can wait another week I expect I'll be out on the campaign trail in the morning before hot-footing it straight to the ground.

OmanGrecian

It’s a yay from me. Sums and I are driving up. I have spare seats if anyone is looking for a lift.

OmanGrecian

Initial allocation of terrace tickets now sold out. They won't be releasing anymore more pre-sales, but there is no difference in prices on the day.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
but there is no difference in prices on the day.
True, but just a shed load of hassle in having to queue up and buy from the smallest, slowest ticket office in the world.
I have previously had better luck buying at the 'ticket booth' which is a bit further around the ground (the wrong way) from the away entrance
You can't buy at the turnstile.

Will they have enough pies, for once, this year :rolleyes:

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have decided to give this one a miss
Been a crazy amount of miles driven in the last month or so.I have fitted in a trip to Marrakesh for a few days from Gatwick in that period !!

Safe trip to all travellers especially the drivers in this horrendous weather.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Special thanks to the Crawley stewards for allowing me to park in the social club car park at 11:15 seeing as I had gotten there so early even though it is for home fans only 😊