• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Covid

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Two people from Exeter have been vaccinated against monkeypox. They received precautionary smallpox jabs after coming into close contact with an infected person.
Sure it was a person and not a Hamster or Gerbil? 🙂

Grecian2K

Sure it was a person and not a Hamster or Gerbil? 🙂
Not sure. But someone must have ratted on them.

IndoMike

Two people from Exeter have been vaccinated against monkeypox. They received precautionary smallpox jabs after coming into close contact with an infected person.

Yes, shouldn't be taken lightly - we made that mistake with Covid.

Mr Jinx

And so family Jinx have all got Covid.

Interesting to see how it all pans out. The kiddies barely registered. Wife is in a bad way (but it never takes much).

Mine is an interesting one. I thought I was going down with a real doozie last night, but then today I've been largely ok. I'm taking ibuprofen ever 4 hours to try and keep it at bay but otherwise I'm barely noticing it tbh.

tavyred

And so family Jinx have all got Covid.

Interesting to see how it all pans out. The kiddies barely registered. Wife is in a bad way (but it never takes much).

Mine is an interesting one. I thought I was going down with a real doozie last night, but then today I've been largely ok. I'm taking ibuprofen ever 4 hours to try and keep it at bay but otherwise I'm barely noticing it tbh.
Best wishes to you and yours mate! 👍

DB9

Are you sweating whilst putting fuel in your car? Feeling sick when paying? You've got the carownervirus! :)

Seriously though Jinxy, Hope you and your family get through it without too much hassle. (y)

Oldsmobile-88

Covid has visited both me & my good lady(positive tests this morning ) surprised she had not caught it before working in a hospital environment since the pandemic started.Its affecting her worse than me.
Felt like crap since Thursday & laid up at the moment, it’s my dads funeral next week, I’m going to have to play that one by ear & see what the official guidelines are.
Just checked, not be around vulnerable people for 10 days..🙁

Trapdoor

I picked up this delight on Wednesday at a conference. Isolation is a pain in the arse. Had one day in bed in Thursday but been fine ever since.

Avening Posse

Covid has visited both me & my good lady(positive tests this morning ) surprised she had not caught it before working in a hospital environment since the pandemic started.Its affecting her worse than me.
Felt like crap since Thursday & laid up at the moment, it’s my dads funeral next week, I’m going to have to play that one by ear & see what the official guidelines are.
Just checked, not be around vulnerable people for 10 days..🙁
Sorry to hear that mate, hope it doesn’t get you too bad

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

What on earth is going on with Covid at the moment? hospitalisations, appear to be going through the roof.