• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City saga

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Adrian poses a intresting question.I'm sure many do not travel due to the cost & inconvience of a 68 mile round trip to a home game on a Sunday.
If the Grecians had a similar senario,where the home game was at Yeovil of Dorchester,i would be pi55ed off but i would still watch.
Some fans travel,do not enter,but give a bit of stick to those that do,which seems a bit daft.The club is bigger than all of the nonsense that is going on behind the scenes.The irony of all of this is many of the Coventry players have come through the youth system & are local lads & need(deserve) all the support they can get,given the handicap they are playing under.

Last edited:

Olivia's mum

Adrian poses a intresting question.I'm sure many do not travel due to the cost & inconvience of a 68 mile round trip to a home game on a Sunday.
If the Grecians had a similar senario,where the home game was at Yeovil of Dorchester,i would be pi55ed off but i would still watch.
Some fans travel,do not enter,but give a bit of stick to those that do,which seems a bit daft.The club is bigger than all of the nonsense that is going on behind the scenes.The irony of all of this is many of the Coventry players have come through the youth system & are local lads & need(deserve) all the support they can get,given the handicap they are playing under.
They don't go because they don't want to pay the owners anything,they want the owners out and return to Coventry

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

As a big fan of boycotting, I applaud the Cov fans. Keep it up.

Oldsmobile-88

As a big fan of boycotting, I applaud the Cov fans. Keep it up.
Made I larf...:D....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Taking 7000 to MK Dons today. All part of the protest against the owners.

Oldsmobile-88

Taking 7000 to MK Dons today. All part of the protest against the owners.
Pete Winkleman will be quids in then...

Oldsmobile-88

More trouble for Coventry City with regards to their home ground.

Grecian2K

More trouble for Coventry City with regards to their home ground.

A bit more detail regarding this ongoing saga of shame.

dontpassback

Looks like Coventry are talking to Walsall,re ground share,Aston villa women already play there,so unless their groundsman is as good as Chaz,they may well have pitch problems

DB9

Coventry City have been put under a transfer embargo, They owe money to the HMRC. C. City say it won't affect them and the debt will be paid off by the time the January window opens.