• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cous Cous is Rubbish - new episode of The Big Bank Theory podcast out now!

jon_shoe

Hello,

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. In this episode Brown turns our frown upside down, haircare products are analysed and club nicknames are slated.

Listen here…

Apple

Spotify

Youtube

plus loads of other places!
Cheers!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree cous cous is rubbish and WTF is quinoa!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I watched this on the Youtube link and the algorithm is now recommending me cous cous videos.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I watched this on the Youtube link and the algorithm is now recommending me cous cous videos.
It's a good job the podcast title doesn't refer to snuff, then. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cous cous = tasteless misery sand.

Trapdoor

trick is to melt butter into the dried cous cous in a saucepan before adding the water. then after that when you add the water add a stock cube. If you want to really go wild, add in chopped sun dried tomatoes and fresh herbs.
I eat a lot of cous cous.

Alistair20000

Cous cous = tasteless misery sand.
*shakes fist*

There must of course be different seven vegetables (no more and no less) in the traditional Moroccan couscous meal.

A rough Algerian red wine goes with it brilliantly. No point in fine wines with these dishes.

I will send you my factsheet and recipes “Al’s mouthwatering Moroccan masterclass” to include the tastiest tagines.

Couscous is of course an expression of love, generosity and hospitality when served in such places as Casablanca and Marrakesh.

And of course, couscous is never written as cous cous. That is just so very wrong. :mad:

jon_shoe

*shakes fist*

There must of course be different seven vegetables (no more and no less) in the traditional Moroccan couscous meal.

A rough Algerian red wine goes with it brilliantly. No point in fine wines with these dishes.

I will send you my factsheet and recipes “Al’s mouthwatering Moroccan masterclass” to include the tastiest tagines.

Couscous is of course an expression of love, generosity and hospitality when served in such places as Casablanca and Marrakesh.

And of course, couscous is never written as cous cous. That is just so very wrong. :mad:
I look forward to the factsheet!

forgive my ignorance - Dan must be right - I am cooking it wrong!!

StroudGrecian

Love couscous me

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chaps regret to report that the loverly named Gander Green Lane Ground is known as VBS Community stadium this season. https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-two/attendances;jsessionid=DA74E5715C04C1EAD309F31E736AA96B

Soz