• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Could we win £100k to improve our away end loos?

No point in trying, most of us have jobs, they're all benefit cheats with nothing better to do than cheat their way to a new toilet.
Agreed, Plymouth is a sh@t hole with a cr@p football team, Exeter on the other hand is W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L!!

Last edited:

Shabba's Back

Without being pessimistic, but can't see us winning this with the amount of votes Ebbsfleet have got. Although, if they did a email to every priority group member asking for votes, then even if only half did it, we would be in with a chance.

I like a good turnout, me.

Rog H K

I like a good turnout, me.
I like to see people doing a good Job!

OfficialECFC

Latest quote from Best Loosers which I imagine all clubs entered will have received.

"It has been brought to our attention that some fans have been placing multiple votes in The Best Loo-sers competition and this is being discussed on football club forums.

We originally wanted to keep the voting process as easy as possible to increase the amount of votes, so we kept it simple in good faith.

However, this system has been abused by a few, so we will update the validation process and make it more stringent.

We will add a reCaptcha field, name and address and phone number per entry.

This will make each entry longer to complete, which we wanted to avoid, but by introducing an extra level of security it should minimise the abuse.

We also ask you to get in touch with the administrators of the forums and fan clubs and instruct them to delete those posts, as these abusers are breaching the T&Cs and the clubs concerned risk being disqualified.

We will be looking at the database and deleting any bogus votes to keep the system fair."

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see Aldershot fans have posted on the Man Utd boards asking them to vote for their toilets.

Last edited:

HarryECFC

I hope me sending an email to my entire school doesn't count as being fraudulent :/

Rog H K

Still waiting!

grecianstew

Voting appears to have been suspended now! Seems to have become a bit of a shambles and wouldn't be surprised to see the whole thing abandoned.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member