• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Speaking up whilst telling people to shut up.

Terribly hypocritcal.

burtiew

It's called intervention, a very popular concept nowadays, I've found. Plus the fact I was getting bored ...

manc grecian

Makes two of us

Grecian Max

It's called intervention, a very popular concept nowadays, I've found. Plus the fact I was getting bored ...
Historically a very effective tactic on forums that

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let’s keep this simple:

Fact the validity of much that appears on SM is very questionable.

Fact If a misdemeanour has taken place it is up to the innocent Party to decide whether to press charges or not.

Fact in many cases the employer of the individual concerned will have no knowledge of their employees situation unless it seriously impacts on the latter’s ability to do his or hers job for example if he or she are taken into custody.

It is a total nonsense to comment as some on here have done about the Club’s HR department this is purely internal and how it looks after the interests of the Club’s Human Resources (staff and players) is absolutely nothing to do with us as supporters.

The Club deemed it necessary to issue its statement to avoid the obvious speculation that would have followed once GC had announced a match day squad without JB and that the reason for his absence is solely a matter of internal discipline.

There is nothing unusual about that and anything else is as Antony Moxey said earlier in post 167 idle speculation and ill informed chat and we should all now just wait and see the outcome.

Swanaldo

Fact If a misdemeanour has taken place it is up to the innocent Party to decide whether to press charges or not.
Press charges? Maybe in Hill Street Blues.

Here in real life, the Police will inform the CPS, who will then decide whether or not to proceed with a prosecution.

The truth will out in the end,it always does,more importantly we don’t know the facts about any of this,so best let things run their course

Trapdoor

Here in real life, the Police will inform the CPS, who will then decide to drop it in favour of going for a tea break.
Edited, factuals etc.

Bridgy 81

Here in real life, the Police will inform the CPS, who will then decide whether or not to proceed with a prosecution.
Quite right.
It’s surprising to me that many people don’t understand how our judicial system operates.
After all it maybe any of us one day.
If the Police suspect a criminal offence, they investigate, then they pass a file to the Crown Prosecution Service.
The CPS are then responsible for deciding whether the information passed to them is in their view sufficient to prosecute, depending on whether it’s in the public interest and has a realistic chance of of prosecution.
If they decide it is it goes to trial, where the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Anyway that’s how I understand it.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite right.
It’s surprising to me that many people don’t understand how our judicial system operates.
After all it maybe any of us one day.
If the Police suspect a criminal offence, they investigate, then they pass a file to the Crown Prosecution Service.
The CPS are then responsible for deciding whether the information passed to them is in their view sufficient to prosecute, depending on whether it’s in the public interest and has a realistic chance of of prosecution.
If they decide it is it goes to trial, where the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Anyway that’s how I understand it.
I rest your case Bridgy !