• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Commercial & sponsorship opportunities

tom_ecfc

It’s good to have new companies like that coming on board. I’m having some landscaping done at home next month and will definitely contact them for a skip and Selco for the building material.

The more we support the club’s sponsor, hopefully they will put more money into the club In future seasons. Do many of you buy from club sponsors?
Didn’t in past years trust members get a % off companies who sponsored the club? Is this still a thing?

Cygnus

That’s a good point about getting a discount off for being a Trust member. It was something that I remember from a few years ago, I will check if they are doing it when I order my skip and with Selco being the main stand sponsor I’m sure they would support a Trust discount.

Can anyone from the Trust board confirm if businesses are still offering a discount for a trust members?

Westy

I can't speak for other companies that sponsor with the club, but if you want to pop along to RGB Building Supplies on Marsh Barton in Exeter for Building materials, Timber, Paint, Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms etc., we will do discount for Trust members.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
You could fill it with your Exeweb posts😁
Blimey , you're brave. I'm expecting the usual torrent of comments about Senior Reds, toasters and video cameras in retaliation!;)

iscalad

Blimey , you're brave. I'm expecting the usual torrent of comments about Senior Reds, toasters and video cameras in retaliation!;)
He's not as scary as his dad.😀

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't speak for other companies that sponsor with the club, but if you want to pop along to RGB Building Supplies on Marsh Barton in Exeter for Building materials, Timber, Paint, Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms etc., we will do discount for Trust members.
Any chance I can get a Trust discount at your branch 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter ?
UTC & thanks for being part of OUR fan owned club.

fred binneys head

Good lad 👍

Pmc grecian

Westy

You can certainly get the Trust discount at any RGB branch. If you mention it’s been agreed by me, Paul West. What branch are you looking to use?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can certainly get the Trust discount at any RGB branch. If you mention it’s been agreed by me, Paul West. What branch are you looking to use?
Don't want to swear on Exeweb but Plympton ?
UTC