• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Commercial Managers

milts

Do we really have 5?

Seems excessive!

http://m.thisisdevon.co.uk/story.html?aid=18821840

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice to see a journo telling it as it is.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
More importantly, are they all salaried? & are we getting VFM? if they are all salaried, it's no wonder we have a 30% budget cut for the playing side this summer!!

We really do need a thread saying that, "this club needs a bl**dy good shake up"!! *-)^o)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
They need to either prove their worth by communicating what they are doing to raise at least some of the income we have lost, and perhaps their will be a focus next season on home games and cup matches. The away record was great and would love to see a similar number of wins next time but the facts are we make our money from homes and cups.

Re the budget makes sense their will be a drop but as nothing gets communicated not sure how they judge what it will be. Once again we surely just need confirmation of our turnover, we have been told we are very close to the 55% cap so if we have the turnover figure that will tell us close enough what the budget will be.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very good shout by whoever (SJ?). Says it all really.

Something got lost during - or just after - our rise up the pyramid. I thought maybe it was just Exeweb that had changed, but perhaps Exeweb is mirroring the external factors.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
More importantly, are they all salaried? & are we getting VFM? if they are all salaried, it's no wonder we have a 30% budget cut for the playing side this summer!!

We really do need a thread saying that, "this club needs a bl**dy good shake up"!! *-)^o)
I couldn't open the link above, but if this is the article that is in the Western Morning News this morning I just wonder where he got his inspiration from???? Not that I mind as I am certainly keen to draw this to the attention of the wider fan base.

dommers

What are the five commercials managers names?

tavyred

I couldn't open the link above, but if this is the article that is in the Western Morning News this morning I just wonder where he got his inspiration from???? Not that I mind as I am certainly keen to draw this to the attention of the wider fan base.
Isn`t SJ, Tisdale`s go to man if a bit of mischief making in the local press is required?
Tisdale has taken a lot criticism over this season, only fair on him to put his performance in context with the apparent failure of the bloated non-playing elements at the club also.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn`t SJ, Tisdale`s go to man if a bit of mischief making in the local press is required?
Tisdale has taken a lot criticism over this season, only fair on him to put his performance in context with the apparent failure of the bloated non-playing elements at the club also.
I don't think this is Tisdale for one moment otherwise he would risk drawing attention to his 2 year rolling contract and the overbloated coaching budget. Quite frankly I think this was lifted from my current thread, although, as I said earlier, I don't mind.

dommers

I don't think this is Tisdale for one moment otherwise he would risk drawing attention to his 2 year rolling contract and the overbloated coaching budget. Quite frankly I think this was lifted from my current thread, although, as I said earlier, I don't mind.
So probably completely untrue as I can't seem to see any names in the thread.