• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Come on flybe

scholsey

As usual sky TV have made it nice and easy and a perfect time for people to travel 6 hours on a Sunday evening.

Come on flybe, put on a few planes.

Where do I sign up. £80 return and I think people would fill it.

UTC

Last edited:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where would you expect the plane to land? Nearest airport is Newcastle.

I don't get the big problem with the time. I would rather have a leisurely drive up at that time than leave stupid o clock in the morning. So we may be a bit tired Monday morning but it'd hardly a big deal.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where would you expect the plane to land? Nearest airport is Newcastle.
No it isn't. The nearest airport to Carlisle is Carlisle.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just got a response: "Thanks for your tweet today. We haven't currently heard of any promotion to facilitate those travelling in support of the Grecians next weekend. I would, however, advise you to keep an eye out on our Facebook and Twitter pages incase we announce anything for this route."

scholsey

Carlisle have their own airport, could be arranged.

Think of the press, BBC would definately publish a story, city sponsors flys fans to game. Would be a bit of advertisement for them.

They are our sponsors.

scholsey

I don't get the big problem with the time. I would rather have a leisurely drive up at that time than leave stupid o clock in the morning. So we may be a bit tired Monday morning but it'd hardly a big deal.
If it was a 3 pm or even 4 pm kick off you could leave at 7/8 am and be home around 11 ish pm. Not that bad.

But getting in at 3 am is a bit different.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it was a 3 pm or even 4 pm kick off you could leave at 7/8 am and be home around 11 ish pm. Not that bad.

But getting in at 3 am is a bit different.
Indeed mate..That's why I am not going..Loads of overnight restrictions on the M6 just to add to the frustration on the way back..

Legohead

Banned
What about those who find flying a nightmare? I'm the Dennis Bergkamp of Exeter fans.

If i'm going to put myself through the trauma of air travel then i'd at least want to land in the Maldives or failing that, Rio De Janeiro at the end of it.

But Carlisle?!! (facepalm):D

Be a great touch from the sponsors though if they could sort something out for the fans. I'll stick to the roads though if it's all the same.

Last edited:

Lenny

What about those who find flying a nightmare? I'm the Dennis Bergkamp of Exeter fans.

If i'm going to put myself through the trauma of air travel then i'd at least want to land in the Maldives or failing that, Rio De Janeiro at the end of it.

But Carlisle?!! (facepalm):D

Be a great touch from the sponsors though if they could sort something out for the fans. I'll stick to the roads though if it's all the same.
Blimey, lot safer flying than the M6! Will be spending most of Sunday on trains. No **ck ups please.