• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colin Daniel is a new signing

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
That must have been a bit of a blow.

andrew p long

Very sound performance for the U23s -v- Argyle . Had the winger in his pocket for the 70 minutes Daniel was on ; after that the same winger started to tear us apart.

FWIW Argyle commentators had been impressed by him when he'd played for Blackpool -v- Argyle in recent times.

milts

How long before he’s fit to start? Needed ASAP because Caprice is not a wing back and certainly not a left wing back.

denzel

How long before he’s fit to start? Needed ASAP because Caprice is not a wing back and certainly not a left wing back.
He was fit to start yesterday.
Maybe he will start next week.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought after the first 15 minutes he did a really good job of keeping Kane Wilson quiet.

milts

I thought after the first 15 minutes he did a really good job of keeping Kane Wilson quiet.
Offered nothing going forward making us so obvious in our play.

Grecianpasty

Agreed. Caprice is a handy utility player and did a good job on Wilson. He should be applauded for nullifying one of FGRs biggest threats

grecIAN Harris

Agreed. Caprice is a handy utility player and did a good job on Wilson. He should be applauded for nullifying one of FGRs biggest threats
........ whilst killing all of ours stone dead. :rolleyes:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I said on another thread, left back / wing back is currently our biggest problem. Caprice on the left is a square peg. He's doing an OK job defensively but slows the whole team down. He should be backup to Key on the right.

We need one of the left footed defenders to play there. I hope Daniel can get up to speed to play first team football soon and solve this. If not, Grounds or Rowe in a more defensive role.

grecIAN Harris

As I said on another thread, left back / wing back is currently our biggest problem. Caprice on the left is a square peg. He's doing an OK job defensively but slows the whole team down. He should be backup to Key on the right.

We need one of the left footed defenders to play there. I hope Daniel can get up to speed to play first team football soon and solve this. If not, Grounds or Rowe in a more defensive role.
I don't think Rowe would be a defensive option. I've yet to see him play but looking around at what others have said and other bits and pieces about him, I think the general aim of his natural game would be to provide the same sort of threat as Key does down the right.