• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok I'll do it then. UTC!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
2-0 City win. Colchester couldn"t score in a month of Sundays. Goals for Fisher the Fish and Jake T.

Legohead

Banned
Powder puff upfront and a 2-0 defeat sadly. I've just got a feeling that today is going to be just one of those days where nothing works for us. Colchester at home are fairly decent. Hope I'm wrong though and our makeshift attack can step up to the mark.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to a game of football! I wonder if they'll get our cardboard cutouts out for the evening?

Jason's preview

fred binneys head

Looking forward to a game of football! I wonder if they'll get our cardboard cutouts out for the evening?
Hope so! I was one of the 13.

iscalad

let's get back to winning ways. UTC(y)

tonykellowfan

Powder puff upfront and a 2-0 defeat sadly. I've just got a feeling that today is going to be just one of those days where nothing works for us. Colchester at home are fairly decent. Hope I'm wrong though and our makeshift attack can step up to the mark.
I think we have looked dangerous up front in the vast majority of the games we have played this season. Of course we have to adapt to no Bowman, but it is highly likely that Randall and Willmott will both play, which strengthens the attach considerably.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
2 - 0 win, Jay at the double.

Legohead

Banned
I think we have looked dangerous up front in the vast majority of the games we have played this season. Of course we have to adapt to no Bowman, but it is highly likely that Randall and Willmott will both play, which strengthens the attach considerably.
It's fair point. We can't win every game though and so predicting a win every single game just for the sake of positivity is daft. This is one of the games i think we will struggle and come a cropper. Although i do hope that whoever comes in does the job and we can get the win.

tonykellowfan

In their last 6 league games, Colchester have managed 3 points and have only scored in one game. If we cannot beat a team like that we are never going to get out of this league.