• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester Away - Sunday 29 December

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit confused by payment what is an "mipermit"?? Can't you pay cash / card?
No

You may be better off parking on the business park

Oldsmobile-88

Bit confused by payment what is an "mipermit"?? Can't you pay cash / card?
Online account & App
33C73CF0-2452-4354-98D0-45A61A09C7C3.jpeg

Ashford Grecian

Ok had to log on and managed to pay £3 cheers guys 👍

Red Devon

I had to withdraw from going at 6:30 in the morning on Sunday due to a wretched sore throat and cold 😞 I have managed to get a refund on my travel expenses but still have the match ticket I had bought in advance though the club...I haven’t been able to get through to the club today...would anybody know if I could get a refund on the ticket please??

Oldsmobile-88

I had to withdraw from going at 6:30 in the morning on Sunday due to a wretched sore throat and cold 😞 I have managed to get a refund on my travel expenses but still have the match ticket I had bought in advance though the club...I haven’t been able to get through to the club today...would anybody know if I could get a refund on the ticket please??
I don’t think you can get a refund once the game has already taken place mate..

Colesman Ballz

The Club is shut until the New Year, but can't see much hope for a refund anyhow.

Red Devon

I don’t think you can get a refund once the game has already taken place mate..

I wasn’t that hopeful but gave Colchester a call today after I couldn’t get through to the club...they said if I’d bought it through them it wouldn’t be a problem but said any refund would have to go through Exeter as that’s where I’d bought it.

Oldsmobile-88

I wasn’t that hopeful but gave Colchester a call today after I couldn’t get through to the club...they said if I’d bought it through them it wouldn’t be a problem but said any refund would have to go through Exeter as that’s where I’d bought it.
If Spoonz sees this he may be able to give you a definite answer.
I suppose any refund would ultimately come from Colchester because Exeter are just a agent selling the ticket.

Spoonz Red E

If Spoonz sees this he may be able to give you a definite answer.
I suppose any refund would ultimately come from Colchester because Exeter are just a agent selling the ticket.
Send an email to [email protected] with details.
We'll have a record of what was sold to you and can let Colchester know this.
It'll be their decision on whether to refund but if they OK it we can deduct it from the amount paid over to them by us.

You'll need to be quick though - reconciliations with away clubs usually have to be done within a week.
There might be a couple of extra days due to the holiday break.
We'll be back at the office Thurday morning.

Red Devon

Send an email to [email protected] with details.
We'll have a record of what was sold to you and can let Colchester know this.
It'll be their decision on whether to refund but if they OK it we can deduct it from the amount paid over to them by us.

You'll need to be quick though - reconciliations with away clubs usually have to be done within a week.
There might be a couple of extra days due to the holiday break.
We'll be back at the office Thurday morning.

Done - Cheers Spoonz 👍