• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester Away - Sunday 29 December

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets are onsale. Big discounts available for early purchase.

Not going! Worse away ground in L2.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Those 'big discounts' for the early bird offer are no longer available as it's less than 5 weeks to the game.
And when you try to buy tickets it says sold out.

What a farce

Spoonz Red E

Those 'big discounts' for the early bird offer are no longer available as it's less than 5 weeks to the game.
And when you try to buy tickets it says sold out.

What a farce
Tickets are at the 'big discount' cheapest price until midday tomorrow (Wednesday 27th).
I've just looked online and it's offering tickets at the moment.
If, for any reason, it's not working for you drop an email to [email protected] and let them know.

Colesman Ballz

Does anyone know if the train service from Liverpool St to Colchester is still "up the swanny" due to engineering works ?

Oldsmobile-88

Along with Wycombe a fixture I give a miss these days..

denzel

Tickets are at the 'big discount' cheapest price until midday tomorrow (Wednesday 27th).
I've just looked online and it's offering tickets at the moment.
If, for any reason, it's not working for you drop an email to [email protected] and let them know.
Thanks Spoonz. It didn't work on the phone but it did on the tablet

Oldsmobile-88

Quite a price difference if you do buy tickets early.Very reasonable,along with the average 25% discount along the Adult to Concession range.

Legohead

Banned
Tickets are onsale. Big discounts available for early purchase.

Not going! Worse away ground in L2.
I haven't been yet but I have heard this too. Seems strange for a new build. Apparently there is absolutely nothing around it in terms of facilities / places to eat / drink, it's poor for public transport and parking is limited? Is this right? If so they definitely DIDN'T do the basics when they planned it.

Just as well I can't get then.

denzel

I haven't been yet but I have heard this too. Seems strange for a new build. Apparently there is absolutely nothing around it in terms of facilities / places to eat / drink, it's poor for public transport and parking is limited? Is this right? If so they definitely DIDN'T do the basics when they planned it.

Just as well I can't get then.
Quite a few buses go to the ground. Sadly the one put on for the football supporters from the station was scrapped due to lack of interest.
There is plenty of parking but it's about £6-£8.

They do sell beer in the ground though.

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior, one of my least favourite away games to this soulless place.... So how much are the tickets now? were showing £16.50 when I looked earlier in the week