• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Club marketing...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'm perfectly happy to receive these e-mails. It was when there were the phone calls that I got agitated.

Boyo

The Club are damned if they do and damned if they don't. People would moan if they didn't try to drum up support.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am all for the emails as well, costs very little and you don't have to read it if you don't want to. As with all marketing you have to try something and this is utilising their database which in the past they haven't always done. A bit of fine tuning in future with regards to filters for information already held or known to the club and it would look a lot more professional.

As an aside I wonder if Pate has got his email, and if so he could email Tis' back and ask him about his 'roller' personally instead of harping on about it on here?

Red Bill

Mine reads "The support we received against Argyle from you and almost 6,000 other home fans was amazing"
How strange. Mine reads:

Thank you for your terrific support against Argyle – we need you again this Saturday.

After the Plymouth result and the win at Yeovil last weekend we
now we have a real chance to make the play-offs.

Because of our exciting position in the league the next game genuinely becomes the “biggest game of the season” and Saturday’s clash with Northampton is a case in point.

So much rests on this game for both clubs. Indisputably the best team in the league this season, Northampton have a nineteen game unbeaten run to defend not to mention their chase for the League Two title. This is our opportunity to stop them in their tracks and get in to the play -off positions ourselves.

The support we received against Argyle from you and almost 6,000 other home fans was amazing. Thank you. We need your support again now. Northampton are bringing over 1000 supporters so we need to make ourselves heard.

Come to the game on Saturday and bring your friends. We need your support.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mine reads

[/QUOTE]
Dear STURTZ

Thank you for your terrific support against Snot the other day - dropping your trousers and bearing your buttocks at the away end was the kind of fillip that our boys needed.

After ****ing all over that pile o' sh*te and then to go on and beat those other green w*nkers last weekend we now we have a real chance to make the play-offs.

Because of our arse tighteningly precarious position in the league the next game genuinely becomes the “dogs bollox” and Saturday’s clash with Northampton is a case in point. I just hope it doesn't turn into another Dagenham or York or any of the other cr*p home matches that could have saved us all this scraping around for points at the arse end of the season. Honest STURTZ the way that some of those dickheads *****ed about with the ball when they just should have stuck the *****er in the back of the net, WALLOP! is beyond me.

So much rests on this game for both clubs. Indisputably the best team in the league this season, Northampton have a nineteen game unbeaten run to defend not to mention their chase for the League Two title (remember when The Slime were five points clear at xmas? What a laugh when those c**ts started to drop. This is our opportunity to get in the play offs and finally achieve a lifetimes ambition, pasting the Snot in front of a large crowd at Wembley. Believe me if I can put just another one over that up his own arse Jock yet again then I can die a happy man.

The support we received against Argyle from you and almost 6,000 other home fans was scarey and hurling abuse at McCormick really seemed to do the trick, Thank you. We need your support again now. Northampton are bringing over 1000 gobby tw*ts so we need to make ourselves heard.

Come to the game on Saturday and bring your friends. You come and I wont start Morrison how fair is that?. We need your support.

Paul

[/QUOTE]

Personal, short and polite, just the ticket!

Terryhall

Mine reads

Dear STURTZ

Thank you for your terrific support against Snot the other day - dropping your trousers and bearing your buttocks at the away end was the kind of fillip that our boys needed.

After ****ing all over that pile o' sh*te and then to go on and beat those other green w*nkers last weekend we now we have a real chance to make the play-offs.

Because of our arse tighteningly precarious position in the league the next game genuinely becomes the “dogs bollox” and Saturday’s clash with Northampton is a case in point. I just hope it doesn't turn into another Dagenham or York or any of the other cr*p home matches that could have saved us all this scraping around for points at the arse end of the season. Honest STURTZ the way that some of those dickheads *****ed about with the ball when they just should have stuck the *****er in the back of the net, WALLOP! is beyond me.

So much rests on this game for both clubs. Indisputably the best team in the league this season, Northampton have a nineteen game unbeaten run to defend not to mention their chase for the League Two title (remember when The Slime were five points clear at xmas? What a laugh when those c**ts started to drop. This is our opportunity to get in the play offs and finally achieve a lifetimes ambition, pasting the Snot in front of a large crowd at Wembley. Believe me if I can put just another one over that up his own arse Jock yet again then I can die a happy man.

The support we received against Argyle from you and almost 6,000 other home fans was scarey and hurling abuse at McCormick really seemed to do the trick, Thank you. We need your support again now. Northampton are bringing over 1000 gobby tw*ts so we need to make ourselves heard.

Come to the game on Saturday and bring your friends. You come and I wont start Morrison how fair is that?. We need your support.

Paul
Personal, short and polite, just the ticket!
Looks like you got the updated, honest version, Sturtz!

Last edited:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine reads
Dear STURTZ

Paul

[/QUOTE]

Personal, short and polite, just the ticket![/QUOTE]

Probably the funniest thing I've read on ExeWeb. Ever. Genius.

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy to have received the E-Mail as someone has said better than nothing
However, having been at the Argyle game and being a season ticket holder I am unable to attend Saturdays game do you think I should inform Tis to put his mind at rest ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine reads
Dear STURTZ

Paul

[/QUOTE]

Personal, short and polite, just the ticket![/QUOTE]

Ha. classic.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cmon Northants, think it through mate.
No fbh - this is basic comms.

I have already bought a seat for northampton game - the club knew this as they sold it to me, which means that my priority number is listed for the game.

It should be basic comms to exclude a range of people from an email...