• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Port Vale prediction/discussion thread

Ash

The big question for me would be will matt Taylor play Jay and Law, MJ is playing well and Nicky Law is too good to leave out. I'd like to see Law replacing Taylor, other than that same as last week but Randdell coming in at right wing with Key dropping back to right back. Port Vale are a good side which improved over last season and spent a lot (relatively) over the close season.

City to lose 2:0.
Err, Key played at right back last week. Taylor was right mid. You have both Law and Randell replacing Taylor, which I agree would be ideal but I doubt the ref will allow it!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Err, Key played at right back last week. Taylor was right mid. You have both Law and Randell replacing Taylor, which I agree would be ideal but I doubt the ref will allow it!
Err point taken, Law for Collins, Williams for Taylor then. :sneaky:

Ash

Err point taken, Law for Collins, Williams for Taylor then. :sneaky:
More likely, although I think it'll be law for Taylor with Randall playing right and Law on the left.

Grecianpasty

Maxted
Key McArdle Parkes Page
Collins Taylor
Law Jay Randall
Bowman

Williams, Sparkes and Seymour for a successful cameo role.

Heart says 1-0. Head says 1-1

IndoMike

Please play an unchanged team and then make changes when and if necessary..
Please react if we are under sustained pressure
Thanks, Matt. Further instructions will follow.👍

Red Devon

I’d keep the same team that played last Saturday against Salford although Atangana will be lucky to keep his place, Will Dean will also have to play well if he’s to keep Parkes out of the side.