• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Port Vale Build- Up & Predictions

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should be a great atmosphere in front of a 7k crowd+ crowd?
I'll go 2-0 to City with goals from Brown and Jay.
Onwards and upwards!
UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Down to 1000 tickets left on the Big Bank!

larrywilkie

Have there been any updates on injuries to Jamal and Sam? Haven't seen anything but being up here in Wales I might have missed something!!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gather from Jevani's interview Saturday that the boys feel there's unfinished business with Vale after the last meeting. Which is good.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-0 home win, Isaac Vassell with a last minute winner.

Number13

Feels like quite an important game - lose and we'll be down the foot and worried, win and we'll think 4 points from 2 games, one H and one A is an ok return

We need to garner plenty of points from a kind looking August I feel as tougher months to come

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feels like quite an important game - lose and we'll be down the foot and worried, win and we'll think 4 points from 2 games, one H and one A is an ok return

We need to garner plenty of points from a kind looking August I feel as tougher months to come
Far, far too early for it to be an important game. Remember this last time we were all bigging up Orient as promotion favourites and then thought Bristol Rovers might be in line for relegation after their terrible defensive performance a week later.

Grecianpasty

Expecting it to be another tight game. Vale will have moment after Saturdays win, but I still expect us to pick up the points.

Our home form is going to be crucial this year. I'd also expect Jay to start ahead of Coley.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This would give us an attendance of just under 7000 I believe.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Same team as at Lincoln except Blackman for Scott Brown