• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Newport predictions and chat.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another stiff test for our table topping heroes. Atangana is making the trip as part of the squad at last but I read that he won't feature.

We're still not firing on all cylinders so someone's going to cop it one of these days but I don't think it's going to happen in Wales on Saturday. 1-1 draw with a Sweeney rocket.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon 1-1 or 1-0 or 0-1 or 0-0.
But it could also be 1-2 or 2-1.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Injury news from the Club
In terms of injury news, Matt added: “Nigel Antangana will travel with us, but will not make the team or the bench, but he will be available for selection in the next week or so. Lee Holmes is a couple of weeks away. Nicky Ajose has had an injection so hopefully that will settle down in the next few days, then it is a two to three-week training plan for him, so we’re pleased he hasn’t had to have surgery. Gary Warren is out there training with the S&C staff, so he isn’t with the group yet but very close.

Larry Wilkie

Does anyone know what our initial ticket allocation was? I see we have sold the full allocation so it is now just pay on the day.
Be interesting to know roughly how many are going. Nice weather and fairly short trip, hopefully we'll have a thousand plus??

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We seem to vary between 500 and 700 odd. I would have though 700+ would be achievable in Saturday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Red Devon

Anyone know if Jamille Matt is still suspended for them?

Larry Wilkie

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/september/official-efl-podcast-the-small-matter-of-leeds-united-v-derby-county/ Preview of the Newport game at 37 mins. Nothing much but a mention at least, and also mentions that Flynn spoke to Lincoln but decided to stay put.

Spoonz Red E

Does anyone know what our initial ticket allocation was? I see we have sold the full allocation so it is now just pay on the day.
Be interesting to know roughly how many are going. Nice weather and fairly short trip, hopefully we'll have a thousand plus??
Just over 600 sold by us.
Took 727 last year.
Cash only pay on the day will increase the numbers.
My guess? About 850ish.
I'll be delighted if it's more.

Larry Wilkie

Anyone know if Jamille Matt is still suspended for them?
Matt is back after a one match suspension