• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Newport chat and build up

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Squad could be boosted by new signings in time for this one - so they say- but even so I reckon we'll have enough to put Newport away. I'm predicting Bowman to start and get on the scoresheet and for Christy to keep them out again.
1-0 City

Squad could be boosted by new signings in time for this one - so they say- but even so I reckon we'll have enough to put Newport away. I'm predicting Bowman to start and get on the scoresheet and for Christy to keep them out again.
1-0 City
If they move the goals and put them on the touchline by the half-way line, reckon we'll win 30-0! Seriously though, they looked a good outfit in that FA Cup game.....reckon another two dropped points. 1-1

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interview with Matty pre-Newport

[video=youtube;xZiYYTX1d70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZiYYTX1d70[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZiYYTX1d70

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm feeling a victory for this one. 2-1 win. 712 travelling supporters. Goals from Moxey and Holmes. Bloody freezing.

exile in wales

Newport egg chasers playing on the friday night lets hope their groundspeople put in a late shift ..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Newport egg chasers playing on the friday night lets hope their groundspeople put in a late shift ..
Will you be there?

exile in wales

Saturday....but of course..

Last edited:

Larry Wilkie

Forecast is for showers all day Friday as well, so pitch could be well cut up for Saturday!!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they move the goals and put them on the touchline by the half-way line, reckon we'll win 30-0! Seriously though, they looked a good outfit in that FA Cup game.....reckon another two dropped points. 1-1[/QUOTE]

Surely that's a point gained ??

Matt Russell

It's all about your outlook on life. I swear that some start the season on 138 points and go from there.