• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v MK* chat and predictions

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A good game to put last week's woes behind us. I reckon we'll win this as our defence is solid and we've enough about us going forward to get a couple. Could be an above 6k gate too.

* Although I don't dislike them as much as Cheltenham now I still can't call them "Dons".

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have no problem calling them MK Dons because that's their name.

Very hard to predict this one. They started the season badly but our current form is woeful. I'll say a 2 all draw.

Jay Stansfield and Luke Jephcott the scorers for us.

Att: 6141

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
We're crap against crap teams and have been for years, expect City to step up against one of the leagues better teams. 1:0 win, Jevanni.

Red Devon

1:0 City - Cole Stockton

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have no problem calling them MK Dons because that's their name.

Very hard to predict this one. They started the season badly but our current form is woeful. I'll say a 2 all draw.

Jay Stansfield and Luke Jephcott the scorers for us.

Att: 6141
I know it's petty and makes no difference to anything but I always refuse to call them Dons because I see it as a completely unnecessary and provocative reminder of how the club came into being.

Ash

1-0 hard fought win, Jevani with a bit of magic to win it for us.

Banksy

I-0 City Jamie Cureton. ( No more a joke than some of the other suggestions on here.)

IndoMike

Anybody know how ticket sales are going?

wiveygrecian

There was about 1800 home tickets still available yesterday the club said

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody know how ticket sales are going?
Not many seats left in the stands except Block A; though Block B (400) not for sale at present. Plenty on the BB. I'd guess home turnout at 5,500 or less.

So attendance will be well under 6K unless MK bring a lot (they never have before).

From the MK website (grist to the endless number of posts querying our capacity):

"MK Dons have been allocated 1,252 tickets for this fixture, including 352 in two seated blocks. The remaining allocation is standing"