• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Crewe build up

Andy Holloway

Our pitch is looking like a badly ploughed field. If we dont play Fisher and Bowman up top and lump the ball long at every opportunity we are missing a trick.
Have you seen it today?

With the wind and sun on it, it's drying out nicely.

GrecianExile

Tough one to call but unlike USA Pete I’m going to be a positive person and say 2-1 to City in front of 4245 with 251 fans from Crewe making the trip.

Exehausted

Tough one to call but unlike USA Pete I’m going to be a positive person and say 2-1 to City in front of 4245 with 251 fans from Crewe making the trip.
Like you I'm positive and I'm going for 2-1 as well. However I think we will do well to get 3,800 with 150 from Crewe.

Andy Holloway

Our pitch is looking like a badly ploughed field. If we dont play Fisher and Bowman up top and lump the ball long at every opportunity we are missing a trick.
You obviously missed the report on Spotlight tonight on the Bradford v PAFC game, by comparison with Valley Parade, SJP looks like a bowling green!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm sticking with my March prediction of 5-0, our performances have got to improve someday so why not tomorrow, with an Ajose hat-trick to silence Snoop

I'm going for a 2-0 win with Bowman getting the opener to silence the critics, for now!

The second coming form a Matty Jay.

I might treat myself to the iplayer coverage. Surely it's less stressful than listening??

OmanGrecian

I'm going for a 2-0 win with Bowman getting the opener to silence the critics, for now!

The second coming form a Matty Jay.

I might treat myself to the iplayer coverage. Surely it's less stressful than listening??
I can confirm it is not. I was getting stressed out on Saturday at every loose pass when watching on IFollow. Oh Exeter, why do you do this to us?

Will be watching with a bottle of Italian red. I keep telling myself this will keep coronavirus at bay.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping for a better atmosphere than Saturday, which despite the good crowd was woeful. We only got behind the team after we'd scored. Not sure if the RL disbanding has anything to do with it, I'm hoping it was just one of those flat atmosphere games that happen from time to time.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be watching with a bottle of Italian red. I keep telling myself this will keep coronavirus at bay.
It's a pity you can't get Corona dandelion and burdock any more. That'd kill coronavirus stone dead.

I can confirm it is not. I was getting stressed out on Saturday at every loose pass when watching on IFollow. Oh Exeter, why do you do this to us?

Thanks for that OG.... might stick with commentary then and spend the £10 on beer. 😷