• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christmas parties

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone got a dreaded work Christmas party coming up or already gone?

It's the perfect opportunity to make a fool of yourself in front of the people you work with and somebody usually disgraces themselves.

What's anyone doing for theirs?

Swanaldo

Luckily we're a small, close-knit team so it's not too bad.

I hated the big office nights we used to have. Pretending to like everyone in the office (not possible), turning up to bars in a group of 25 and being embarrassed by the henry who only drinks once a year and is all over the place after two shandies.

Antony Moxey

Nothing doing this year - completely forgot about it to be honest.

CC

Yes, friday 19th - lunchtime do which means a mid afternoon snooze if we stop in a pub with comfy chairs. I am to be dressed as a pilot. My fellow pilot has declined my request to jion me in singing the Top Gun song "You've lost that loving feeling" on karaoke unfortunately!

I love the Xmas do. Does that make me weird?

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had mine last Saturday - brilliant day and night to be honest! Went to Chaucers for the xmas meal, then went clubbin i was the only guy out of 17 people :D

Swanaldo

Nothing doing this year - completely forgot about it to be honest.

Moxey breaks the news to the staff, there will be no Christmas party.

loobygrecian

Moxey breaks the news to the staff, there will be no Christmas party.
:D:D

We are going to the Thistle for our works do, which now also coincides with my leaving do, good timing i guess!

manc grecian

I'm having one on my own. I'm getting rat arsed in the front room whilst watching Neighbours.

GJW

13 of us going to the Village Inn in Westward Ho! for a 3-course meal on Friday night.

Christmas meal in our canteen at work tomorrow lunchtime which is nice and free.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year (even more than I normally do), especially with young children (1 almost 4 years old and the twins now almost 1 year old). I love it.

Appledore FC Christmas party in the Clubhouse on Saturday night. I think I'm going to be well and truly 'over-indulged' this weekend.

loobygrecian

I'm having one on my own. I'm getting rat arsed in the front room whilst watching Neighbours.
What about Rebecca?