• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christmas crackers

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's the most popular wine at Christmas?

"Do I HAVE to eat these brussel sprouts?"

mammooman

We have the traditional arguement at xmas on whether an Ace is high or low when playing New Market. The arguement starts off as a joke, but soon gets pretty heated!

On Boxing Day we always have a meal with mums side of the family and one of the competitions is the who can keep their sh1tty xmas cracker hat on the longest competition. It has been known in the past to go on for 3 days with my cousins hat still being intact and on head while at football, going out for the day, in bed, around the house etc. I think it was the lack of a shower that finally made the hat come off!

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
What's the most popular wine at Christmas?
Depends on what the children ask their parents to get! ;)

LL

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
:D:D

Goal!!! every ones a winner, 3 for a tenner...

footymum

Why does Santa Claus have 3 gardens?

So he can hoe, hoe, hoe!

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have the traditional arguement at xmas on whether an Ace is high or low when playing New Market. The arguement starts off as a joke, but soon gets pretty heated!

On Boxing Day we always have a meal with mums side of the family and one of the competitions is the who can keep their sh1tty xmas cracker hat on the longest competition. It has been known in the past to go on for 3 days with my cousins hat still being intact and on head while at football, going out for the day, in bed, around the house etc. I think it was the lack of a shower that finally made the hat come off!
Made me larf and larf - think we will take this up :D

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why does Santa Claus have 3 gardens?

So he can hoe, hoe, hoe!
That made me groan out load!