• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chiefs v City Bake Off

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've been asked to give this event some publicity...

The Room Works are hosting a bake off between Exeter Chiefs Official and Exeter City Football Club and you could win tickets - click on the original post, like the Room Works page and share the post to be in with a chance of winning.

https://www.facebook.com/theroomworks/photos/a.929483503815919.1073741828.922656791165257/1444017922362472/?type=3&theater

Hey, I've got a soggy bottom, best if I don't enter the comp

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps Harley could make a Carrot Cake...

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps Harley could make a Carrot Cake...
.....or a pie using powder puff pastry?

Oliver

The Wheeler dealer could make a left sided Corbyn Sponge, full of promise but no substance.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are the Chiefs banned from using alcohol in their baking? They do seem to have a problem with alcohol abuse.

Cygnus

Is it still possible to get tickets for this Bake Off between City and the Chiefs? As I'd be keen to go along and cheer on the City boys. Jordan came across really well on the video on their Facebook and it was good to see the banter between him and the Chiefs' player.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there an unofficial Chiefs?

Cygnus

There is an unofficial Chiefs website called the Pow Wow, but there is no mention of the Bake Off on there. I've missed the boat with their competition to win tickets, but it sounds a really fun night and it would be good to go. Is anyone else going to cheer on Jordan and the boys?

Cygnus

I notice that a report and highlights video from the Bake Off has appeared on the club website today. It seemed like a really fun night and great to see the City boys defeat the Chiefs and pick up our first trophy of the season! Hopefully it bodes well for the playoffs and we can pick up another trophy at Wembley in a couple of weeks! There seemed to be a good crowd there, did any Exewebbers go?