• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chesterfield vs city match day thread

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I doubt if many will be following this meaningless game, no interest whatsover.
Not much of a supporter then, are you? How anyone who claims to be a fan can say they have 'no interest whatsoever' in a first team game is beyond me - perhaps you'd be better served finding a team elsewhere to constantly criticise instead.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Couldnt give a sh!t bout this game like the players haven't for the past 7 games,but i suppose all the happy clappers with the Tis tinted glasses will be there and licking his butt at the end.

What a pathetic comment. Great effort by fans today getting there. Good job some can be arsed. All you can do is insult them. Utterly pathetic.

Red & White

Lets finish the season with a win. We were not good enough to go up this season and it was more about consolidating. Hopefully a few of the younger players will be given a chance to shine today.

UTC [ecfc]

Rog H K

Lets finish the season with a win. We were not good enough to go up this season and it was more about consolidating. Hopefully a few of the younger players will be given a chance to shine today.

UTC [ecfc]
On our day with an injury free team we were good enough, this league is very poor, probably would have come back down though! Just a shame we missed out on the Playoffs as the extra income would have been very helpful.

Red & White

On our day with an injury free team we were good enough, this league is very poor, probably would have come back down though! Just a shame we missed out on the Playoffs as the extra income would have been very helpful.
Going straight back up would of meant a struggle to stay in league one next season, our lack of strength in depth of the squad cost us this season. Financially I think a cup run will help us and hopefully next season we can address this.

milts

Looks like we are preparing for life without Curo!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
need at least a draw to finish with more wins than defeats..

Rog H K

need at least a draw to finish with more wins than defeats..
We could do what we did at Scunthorpe a few years back too?;)

Our line up makes me laugh. Know we are preparing for the future and all but it is so so weak.

Rog H K

Care of Kirky photography Ltd PLC.