• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town vs Exeter City matchday thread

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we need to get Harper on for White or Chauke. Midfield is to light. Then whenever McDonald is fit enough from get Him on for the other.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
White not having a good game, so far.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is Tom Bradbury by any chance related?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dreadful penalty. Dreadful follow up
Just watched it what was he doing obvious from the run up which side he was going for.

crocks

City playing the better football but Cheltenham are much sharper. Unsurprisingly winning little in midfield and it's all a bit static.

First 10 mins were good but heads went down after pen miss

fred binneys head

We’ve played OK, we’re better than Cheltenham and we’ll still win the game, have faith.

fred binneys head

White has got a pass in him but he’s slower over 10 yards than I realised for such a young man.

grecIAN Harris

Good first ten minutes and should have been in front but Nombe's penalty set the tone for the next thirty minutes and we conceded a poor goal. Aimson lost his footing, Groundsy slices in the air and they scuff it in the corner. We have started to find a way back into in the last few minutes of the game. Up until we have lacked buzz and look deflated from Nombe's miss.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
We have had 70% possession but haven’t quite done enough to test the Keeper more often.
Cheltenham playing very much like the away side and looking to force a mistake out of us and catch us on the counter attack.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kegs come off at HT for either Harper or Kev Mc depending on how fit he is.

Started the game excellently which resulted in the penalty. Comedy of errors for their goal.

Although White has been a bit hit and Miss in the first half I think he might still do something to unlock the defence.

Big 2nd half to come and hopefully we can get back into the game!

denzel

I'd take off Grounds but we don't have any defenders on the bench