• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town vs Exeter City matchday thread

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank you for the assistance, much appreciated.

I know, Geoff was sadly my teacher at school and as we can all see, failed me terribly when it came to teaching me how to spell.
But how are your woodworking skills ? :unsure:

cambmike

That and penalty practice!
Perhaps Sweens should have another go. Scored against Stanley in 2017

Colesman Ballz

That and penalty practice!
Another good reason why we should reinstate Jevani !

i8cornwall

But how are your woodworking skills ? :unsure:
I'll take a picture of the coffee table I've recently "put together" and you can decide Colesman 😂

tonykellowfan

Perhaps Sweens should have another go. Scored against Stanley in 2017
Sweeney should never be allowed near another penalty as after missing the one for his hattrick he has the yips and cannot be trusted with a penalty.

geoffwp

My sympathies......
Pay attention that boy at the back. Pyro it seems can be a singular noun or plural so I guess 'a' pyro stands. Not that I have any interest in fireworks

Philecfc

Another good reason why we should reinstate Jevani !
No way should he be reinstated until the police case is over. Guilty or not guilty should decide if he ever puts his foot on the pitch for this club. If not guilty he
should be back. But if guilty no way. If he is found guilty and he plays for us again I will be the first to return my season ticket

Colesman Ballz

No way should he be reinstated until the police case is over. Guilty or not guilty should decide if he ever puts his foot on the pitch for this club. If not guilty he
should be back. But if guilty no way. If he is found guilty and he plays for us again I will be the first to return my season ticket
Not many games left this season, but would you really want to miss the Devon Derby ? 😎

andrew p long

and another thing - the plastic seats in the stand on the side were uncomfortably hard. Boo! My piles have been playing up ever since!

Grecian Max

Time for you to go play with a pyro I think max
I will throw another one all the way from Mexico City