• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town vs Exeter City matchday thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Go on then, seeing as though no-one else was doing it.

Strong defence, Norman Collier up front, 1-0 win to City. Geddon you red heroes.

Alfie 1966

Well done f.b.h. departing for coach in 45 mins win lose or draw we follow E.C.F.C

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll be driving down, will be a good away crowd and hopefully we'll be ready for Cheltenham's shenanigans and time wasting. A point would be good, but hoping for three.

Jason's preview

Avening Posse

I'll be driving down, will be a good away crowd and hopefully we'll be ready for Cheltenham's shenanigans and time wasting. A point would be good, but hoping for three.

Jason's preview

Apparently they don’t do the time wasting thing as much in front of their home crowd but we shall see

crocks

Nice easy trip for me today

iscalad

Not going to be as easy as earlier in the season. Still UTC.

CWH-NYC_

Strange going into a game hoping for 3 points and favourable results that will still not take us any higher in the league table. So can watch without the ultra high blood pressure but no doubt it will still go up!

rifraf

Hate Cheltenham since the 01 home defeat and their time wasting which start in the 11th minute if I recall? And the ref who didn't twig it until 11 mins from time. New we were in trouble when we conceded and they couldn't believe their luck.

May we win by 10 clear goals and they go down. Realistically, 2 clear goals win please I fancy.

Memphis09

Hate Cheltenham since the 01 home defeat and their time wasting which start in the 11th minute if I recall? And the ref who didn't twig it until 11 mins from time. New we were in trouble when we conceded and they couldn't believe their luck.

May we win by 10 clear goals and they go down. Realistically, 2 clear goals win please I fancy.
Agree they were horrible of SJP one of the worst I have seen

Get in front. Stay in front. We give them a taste of there own time wasting. GC red carded after catching the match ball and sitting on it. 2-1 to the mighty reds. Safe travels.