• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chelski fans to make a stand v Russia ?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Good" news that Chelsea have withdrawn their request to play their FA Cup game at Middlesbrough behind closed doors, They said playing behind closed doors was to "Maintain Sporting Integrity" 🙄 What a load of carp! Their Chairman Buck? (Not Owner) just does not get it.
Like he didn't get the need to support (not rob) lower league clubs who supply them with talent - see attached.
At least Chelski responded !

20170930_Chelsea Chair Response Redact.jpg

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like he didn't get the need to support (not rob) lower league clubs who supply them with talent - see attached.
At least Chelski responded !

View attachment 8095
Patronising Git! But in his defence (As much i hate it) He's only doing the bare minimum that the FA/EPL/EFL have all agreed to, Maybe time to look at these rules? But I very much doubt that will happen.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
And now the government are giving in to "poor" Chelski. I wonder how many Conservatives are Chelski fans like (https://theshed.chelseafc.com/bridge/extras/celebrity-fans/)
  • John Major - Former Prime Minister
  • David Mellor - Ex-MP
  • Peter Hain - MP
  • Peter Bottomley - MP
  • Ed Vaizey - MP

1647460972054.png

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
And now the government are giving in to "poor" Chelski. I wonder how many Conservatives are Chelski fans like (https://theshed.chelseafc.com/bridge/extras/celebrity-fans/)
  • John Major - Former Prime Minister
  • David Mellor - Ex-MP
  • Peter Hain - MP
  • Peter Bottomley - MP
  • Ed Vaizey - MP

View attachment 8108
Oh I forget - add the Deputy PM to the list !
1647461513075.png

DB9

On this subject (Sort of) Man City's owner schmoozing with annother despot, Shows how the huge sums of money in the PL bring the "Scumiest" people to own them.

DB9

Apparently RA and couple of other people might have been victims of a poisoning while in Kyiv trying to get peace talks going it is being reported.